Are you tired of falling back into styling and composition patterns that no longer excite you? Do you struggle to get your creative juices flowing and spend precious time re-styling the same set-ups again and again?
In this live, 1-hour, 1-to-1, styling and composition class, we will style and create a short video together while covering storytelling and composition techniques. You will learn how to create quality videos that captivate your audience.
This course is for you if:
- You’re struggling to get new creative ideas.
- It feels like you’re spending hours styling your frames.
- You use the same set-up again and again.
- You want to learn lighting basics, natural or artificial, or gain a better understanding of lighting techniques.
- You understand composition techniques and take beautiful photos but aren’t able to transfer those techniques and knowledge into videography.
- You want to be able to create a set-up that requires minimal editing.
- You’re often unhappy with your videos during post-production.
This course doesn’t include:
- Videography basics, camera settings, workflow optimization or any other concepts besides styling, composition and lighting.
Upon signing up, you will receive an email with next steps.