Learn how to create drool-worthy cinematic videos that tell a story and connect with your audience.
This interactive 2-hour coaching session will be customized based on your requirements and skill level. Topics can include, but are not limited to, videography basics and camera settings, working with natural and/or artificial light, how to plan videos, styling and composition, storytelling, and much more.
By incorporating a structure within your videography process, you can create captivating videos and save on time. Combine that with some additional tips and tricks, learned from experience, that will be shared with you, and you'll be all set to create scroll-stopping content!
This coaching session is for you if:
- You're new to creating videos with your camera and want to learn the basics of videography.
- You're comfortable with basic videography and/or are already working with brands and are ready to level-up by creating cinematic videos that tell a story.
- You want to learn how to move past the 1-camera-angle-recipe-videos and create high-quality videos that stand out.
- You're tired of creating and going through hours of footage only to be left with 1 or 2 clips that you like.
- You want to create videos that require minimal editing and equipment.
- You want to learn how to streamline your video creation process.
- You want to step up your editing skills on Adobe Premiere Pro to an intermediate level - this is only applicable if you're already comfortable with Adobe Premiere Pro basics. For beginners wanting to learn Adobe Premiere Pro from scratch, please see the Editing Basics course.
This course doesn't include:
- Editing for beginners: We will go over where to splice and cut clips so you can use your preferred editing software to piece videos together. If you want to learn how to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro, please see the Editing Basics course.
- In-depth video-styling: We will cover styling and composition tips, and if applicable, will spend 15-minutes creating and styling a quick 10-second video together. The main focus will not be on styling. If you're interested in learning more about composition and styling for videos, please see the Live Video-Styling Session.
- Phone videography
2:1 Online Coaching:
Want to learn with a friend? Utilize the special price below to sign up together!
For the 2:1 classes, due to time constraints, we may not be able to focus on intermediate video creation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Upon signing up, you will receive an email with next steps.